Monday, September 23, 2013

Abandoned my blog more than 3years long

One more week im going to Kampar to start my degree life. Since birth I've never lived outside their own, but now i have to stay at Kampar for 3years...one month before I already worry so much...I'm worrying about i have to stay alone, cook, make new friends, cant recognize the places and ways... But i have to accomplish my own task there!
Sesame paste for the first time and i loveeeee it! ♡

Today, went to PJ campus to take my cert and offer letter but the fgo ask me to take from my own respective campus, so end up become my 'farewell' gathering hahaha thanks for the surprise farewell and the cheese cake with all of you' signing & greetings ♡
top The tofu spicy soup; Soon-Dubu Jjigae
middle The korean rice cake; Dderk-bokgi/Tteokbokki
bottom The korean ginseng chicken soup; SamGyeTang
top The seafood steamboat; Heamool-Tang
bottom The korean ginseng chicken soup; SamGyeTang
left The chilled buckwheat noodles, Naeng Myeong
w/Rachael
w/Irene
w/Fifi
 The box with their signature and greetings 
Thank youuuu^^

I should take a photo once i get it T.T
but it is still niceee!!!
THANKYOU!!!

No comments: