Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Kampar Degree Life

First time i have to stay alone at a stranger place, first time i feels really lonely, first time i have to worry about what im going to cook and eat, i also wash my clothes for the very first time...
Cant sleep well for the first night at my hostel, keep on awake from the half sleep. So every day i just online in room until midnight until i feel very tired then only i go on bed.
The first thing i do when i wake up in the morning is open my laptop, brush teeth and wash my face, wash my dirty clothes, breakfast, online, cook lunch and dinner together, eat lunch, online, sweep and mop the floor in my room, dinner, online, bath, online then sleep.
Haih i really not used to it yet... i miss my family my home my life my friends everything at KL!

Location : Ipoh 老黄芽菜鸡






imissmybaobeisomuch!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take care girl, you will suit yourself soon there I bet, just time is needed for you to settle down there. All the best ya~~~ ^_^

yeehui said...

I will try my best...Thanks a lot! :D