Thursday, October 17, 2013

Update

skype with my loves few days ago 
my breakfast when it is no class, Coffee/Milo + KokoKrunch
when i have class in the early morning, Instant Spirulina Cereal will be my breakfast
This is what i eat when there is no dishes, Cooked Rice + Herbal Soup + Jacobs Hi-Iron Biscuit
biscuit with rice unexpected taste nice unexpecte hahaha
Korean Seaweed + Jacobs Hi-Iron Biscuit + Cooked Rice
Cooked Rice + Ayam Brand Baked Beans in Tomato Sauce

Luncheon meat(cook by mum, can eat for max 2days) + Chicken Porridge(bought outside the hostel)

Herbal Soup (Wolfberries枸杞, Red Dates红枣, Codonopsis Root党参, Polygonatum Odoratum玉竹, Chinese Yam淮山, Chicken)
I just pour boiled water into the pot then put in all the ingredients and cooked it for more than 4hours 
I cant finish it in one day so i will keep it to next day and heat it back when i want to eat
                                Chinese Herbs Inventory for Home Cooking - Chinese Herbal Black Chicken Soup



I miss homeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: